Saturday, May 14, 2011

Silence

“Silence”

I can hear you breath,
I can hear the pumping of my blood,
I can hear the “failed-in-romance” song, on radio,
(That plays some rooms apart,)

Silence

I hear, nothing (meaningful) being scribbled in the paper,
I hear, your bangles, striking each other, consistently,
I hear, rustling of your clothes,
(That just looks beautiful upon you,)

Silence,

Unreal:

I hear, myself calling your name, deep down somewhere,
I hear, you laughing, in the yesterdays,
I hear, our breath, which seemed like one,
(when we kissed till eternity)

Real:

I hear, …?
I hear, nothing,
I hear, ...?
I hear, Silence

Silence,

I hear, myself, saying sorry,
(I was just, not being myself,)
I hear, myself, sobbing,
(for hurting you for long)
I hear, your anger,
(blended with your love)

Silence,

I hear, a slap, on my face,
I hear, some fists, on my chest,
I hear, you sobbing,
I hear, you killing the silence,

Smile,

I hear, myself, saying “I Love you”
I hear, you, smiling,
I hear, you, saying “I Love you”

Laughter,

I hear, us laughing,
(Laughing out loud)
(for being so foolish, throughout)

Silence?

I hear, …?
I hear, nothing,
I hear silence,
I hear, we kissing each other!

Silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment